There must be something else
Behind your ugly face…
There must be something else
Despite this silly phrase…
There must be something else
There must be a way out!
But I don’t care,
Life worked itself out!
And fire burns inside my head
I ask for hope, I beg for hand!
But the day is gone and night is in
I stand alone, I’m deadly ill!
There has to be a purpose for lies,
It has to be the meaning of life
But I don’t want to live
Because I want to die!
And fire burns inside my head
I ask for hope, I beg for hand
But the day is gone and night is in
I stand alone, I’m deadly ill!
At last I catch the wind
In lust I cut my veins
At last I said good bye
But still my love remains
And fire burns inside my head
I ask for hope, I beg for hand
But the day is gone and night is in
I stand alone, I’m deadly ill!
And fire burns inside my head
I ask for hope, I beg for hand…
There must be something else
Behind your ugly face…
There must be something else
Despite this silly phrase…
There must be something else
There must be a way out!
But I don’t care,
Life worked itself out!
No comments:
Post a Comment