A look into the mirror
Painful glance within a restless soul
Upon disdain and terror
Upon the everlasting sorrowful role
Of merciless existence
You it has chosen for my life
Although another fills my heart
Although the pain and loss are great
It is too late for brand new start
For me to love again
This pain is only thing
Reminding me of brighter times
Of what I’ve lost and shoved away
Behind the fake of ice-cold smiles
Of what will never come again
But, “Why!” - I bellow in dark
The corner of mind that still believes in love
It agonizes making my heart twitch
The final pitch of sorrow and I’m stuffed
With foolishness of my on choices
The topic’s closed and shadow covers truth
And not a single tear will leave the eye
And not a single weakness breaks my oath
To lead the path and foolishness of mine
Until the debts of love are paid in full
Behold, before you,
Me - The everlasting FOOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment