Friday, January 25, 2008

Grave

Burning stones, creepy dreams
All I have
In my rotting mind it seems
A great deal of hell
Wonder why no one cries at my grave
Wonder, but don’t touch my body
A worm’s slave…
My eyes no longer see your pain
And hands no longer hold your face
All my soiling feet just a graveyard’s part then
Sun will never come up for next day
Take up your sins, pack them tight in me
Bury my corps under the cross
In your thoughts forever crying I’ll be
Forever your piece of loss
Damn this night, I can’t see through my eyes closed
Damn this everlasting world, oh hell!
Where evil breeds its being, all souls are lost
Death on harvest by the tolling bell
And I would scream, all my teeth sunk in glass
I would crash the steel of the past
But in fact, only sorrow’s left to laugh
Only grief and the blood of mine…

No comments:

Post a Comment