So what, who won’t forget my love?
White seagull flying with the wind
Last smile of yours inside my heart
I laugh till dawn, last time I breathe.
My soul on endless road is lost
And mind so awfully has bled.
For just your sake I wrote no prose
You looked at me and scared fled.
I fall apart like clouds in sky
While trying to find inner path
Where none of us will have the pride
Where only light is within us.
And hollowness of souls will die.
But we find boken, useless fate
Forever we shall say Good Bye
To everyone on our life’s way.
So be it, let it be like this
And disregard the tears of mine
I’ll cry till end of hopes and dreams
Then pass away in black, old sky.
You’ll find another heart that stays
And makes no room for me in you
I wish I could just die today
And make your deepest dreams come true
Forgive my sickness for you, Love
Forgive my grinning smile.
My bearing on you is so tough
Our love will surely die.
So what, who won’t forget my past?
White seagull flying with the wind
No prayers said, no time has passed
My mind in madness sinned.
No comments:
Post a Comment