Friday, January 25, 2008

I dream

I dream.
My open eyes are windows to this world.
When gray, obese clichés have covered them like shades,
And darkness fell on us, it was my fault
And so I scream.
Forgiveness takes its shape.
Inside a hollow of my heart I’m nothing but a broken tool.
And lust that coveted a piece of me has made me ash.
Your thoughts depict me as a senseless fool
And so I stand agape.
Your beauty leaves me blind.
I cry, but tears have dried a million lives ago.
I feel emotions streaming down my cheeks like sand.
And love has made you be my foe,
Bereft of you, a million miles above the world I stand,
And million words I do not say.
My soul wants you to find
But I am blind,
I dream in screams,
And for forgiveness I ask thee.
When I’ll awake, astonished will I be,
For you hath come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment