Friday, April 2, 2010

Sharp edges of absolutes

At the edge of everything
An absolute of The End.
In the corner of an eye blink,
There I stand torn and bent.
I write these words,
With cliches all around;
And your crooked, dull swords
Beating me down.
I wonder for the infinite time
I ponder this life
When you are so fine
With your stares like knifes!
There is no one to listen
No one to hear my song.
I know not when this bliss ends,
But it has lasted for so darn long.
I got no strong shoulder,
My back is broken and skewed,
I file away my life's folder
Full of mistakes, don't look...
At the edge of nothing,
A flawed, repeated start.
I see your eyes laughing
And tearing me apart.
And har, har, har,
And tears,
The midless, sticky tar,
Simplistic, carnal fears.
The edge, the absolutes, all wind,
Again I coil and hide within...

No comments:

Post a Comment