Friday, April 30, 2010

Rebirth

Move, squeeze the juice out of the joints
The dark filaments, the liquid bond
Flowing fast and brutal; lost among the points
Of absolute mechnical joy of no return!
Faster, blinding, blazing, breathtaking speed!
An absolute emotional and acid force
Punches hard until I fucking bleed;
Until the world is damged,
Even worse,
Until the soul is lost between my bleeding lips
Intent on staying shut
As I snarl up curses at all your harsh, unnecessary quips
Bent into the fat of this land.
Andrenaline! I race between heartbeats
Against the clock, against the wind.
Acrid smell of sweat as panic sweeps
And pushes hard, face flat into my sins!
Face flat,
Crushed teeth,
And bloodied nose
I've seen all this,
I've seen beyond and worse,
Desires crumbled and joints broken,
Destroyed, all filaments ripped and torn,
Still words I squeezed before your bile you have spoken:
"Get another slave and let me be reborn!"

No comments:

Post a Comment