Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kisses painted with regretful smiles

A kiss, a smile, a regret.

One face that I will not forget
Amidst an ocean of mistakes.
Within the body of eternal lies i've made
It dawns on me like dying sun
Replaced by night when day is gone.
It mocks me - bitter, smiling globe.
My face feels doused will electrodes.
The shock makes eyes cry tears
And turn them into shameful, mindless fears.
I fall and break my knees.
Wherever my head lands I'll plead
For one last kiss,
For one last hope,
For smile. But all I get is spiral slope
That takes me down to basics.
My instinct trapped in cluttered spaces,
My life is praying for a chance.
But mind just sees an endless dance
Of kisses, smiles. And regrets
Continue filling weakend heart with loss.
I've grown out of this universe,
I'm done.
The thought keeps turning,
Nauseating vertgo in shining blackness of a gun...

No comments:

Post a Comment