Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ego

Argh! Pain runs through veins
Like crazy vines that reign
And reel me in without escape!
A dark and mindless escapade,
A rhythm of sick existence
Beats, pleads for pestilence.
Life besides the human soul
Aside the human drama gone AWOL.
Stump on the faces that cry to you!
Smash the lips that try to kiss you!
Spit in the eyes of their trust!
Promote sweet, salivating disgust!
Die like a useless rat!
I hope you burn, I won't fret.
I hope you'd disappear.
Your smell of sadness I won't hear.
And when you are gone
I'd feel temptation of a gun,
Its loving, gentle touch
Against a hairless, sweaty patch.
The strength to resist I let go
As I search, crave, grovel for my ego!
And when I'll find you-it at last
Argh! The pain I'd feel like flashback from the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment