My family - a mesh of remote drones
Plugged in by wire, waves or through their bones
With powerful and colorful wave of artificial noise
And voice, and looks based on my choice
I hate my family and I love them most
When I login to mother-host
I gain identity, tenacity and boldness
To achieve what in my real body I did not profess
Confessions through text messages I send
To an auto-bot priest as on bytestream I descend
Into abyss of wires, attachments and fleshless lust
But then a jolt wakes me up, rude and fast
I tear the wires off and with my flesh
I disconnect into the air singing fresh
I loose my family but gain myself
Between the one and zero I no longer dwelve
I am free, but also I am alone
Amidst interconnected world the only one no longer mindless drone!
No comments:
Post a Comment