Sunday, October 11, 2009

World and words

I feel akward in this world


It feels like skin of someone's shoulder,

This world.

I touch the lips, I speak the words

In this world.

It feels like empty solitude, being locked

In this world.

I aspire to be like someone in this world.

A person, a being of know statue, to be praised

By this world

I fall on my knees, I am desperate

Of this world.

The likeness to the reflection I see

Through this world.

I feel hurt and corrupted,

Terrified, mangled, abrutly interrupted.

The roaring shadow of desire

Suppressed by the neverending fire,

As we burn this world.

But I still feel akward in this world.

After all the emotion is gone

From this world.

When the last drops of rain like tears fall

On this world.

I no longer belong to this world!

I no longer feel this world!

The skin is peeled from this world.

It reveals empty ashes,

Empty words,

Sad world.

No comments:

Post a Comment