Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Contradiction

Think how ironic this is
When people tell lies
The true meaning never exists
Under the makeup and disguise
When lovers smile behind hateful thoughts
Forever bearing the weight of truth
The charade of clowns and idiots
And lust smiles through the missing tooth
Blinded by dreamers and their paradise
Wishful and hapless in this life
I walk the fate’s thin lines
For a bit of painful reality I strive
For a bit of sorrow in my heart
Hoping for jealousy to appear
Hoping for normal life so hard
I cower in disgust and fear
Coveting relief through pain
Bringing meaning to myself
Finishing last rules of this game
In your final dreams I’ll dwell
Think how ironic this is
When people tell truth
When true meaning kills
And all of your life is abuse
When lovers cringe from hateful thoughts
With protruding thorns of truth
When nobody laughs at the idiots
And lust is put on snooze
Think how ironic this is
To contradict one’s self
Think but don’t be amused
Ponder but never tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment